We are looking for an ambitious and data-driven Inbound Marketing Specialist/Growth Hacker to define and lead our Nordic inbound marketing activities. The target is to strengthen qualified brand awareness of McCann in the Nordics and ultimately generate more sales leads.
McCann Nordic is part of McCann Worldgroup, the largest network agency in the world whose professionals are united across 100+ countries by a single vision: To help brands earn a meaningful role in people’s lives.
You will have a prominent role in the Nordic organization, located across four different offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki, and work in close collaboration with the Nordic leadership and client service teams to strategize, plan and orchestra lead-generating content based on strategic growth initiatives.
You have previous experience with inbound BTB marketing, preferably from the professional services category. You’ll have a good sense of which content performs well, and you have a good eye for new ideas and concepts that you translate into briefs that our strategic and creative people can execute on. You have an analytical mindset when it comes to evaluating performance and working with numbers.
What you will do:
- Lead and develop the Nordic marketing strategy in collaboration with Nordic leadership team and subsequently set up, maintain, and grow our inbound marketing activities across the Nordics.
- You have the freedom to experiment while keeping an eye out for the main performance metrics.
- You know that targeting the right audiences and segments is key; You understand how to develop and select audiences for building funnels.
- You will work closely with our strategists and Client Leads to ensure our messaging is on-brand.
- Establish methods and processes to ensure measurements and experimentation can be done in a scalable and replicable model.
- Define strategies for market-driven growth.
- Manage lead generation campaigns through various digital marketing channels.
What you will need:
- Experience with inbound BTB marketing/Growth Hacking
- Experience from the Nordics markets
- A strong understanding of business and growth
- Strong digital marketing, social media and HTML capability working in an online-focused organisation.
- Have experience with full-funnel marketing, including tracking, attribution, and automation.
- Experience in managing digital marketing at scale across paid, performance channels and lead optimization (inc. PPC, Google, Facebook, Hubspot etc).
- A creative and pragmatic mindset who sees opportunities and who can implement, test and learn.
- An analytical mindset when it comes to evaluating success metrics for the different channels.
- Test new creative assets all the time, and know where to get inspiration from to improve performance continuously.
Important things to know:
- Location is in central Copenhagen or Stockholm
- You should minimum master one Nordic language
- Fluency in English needed